010. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton with Kelly Reynolds (Boobies & Noobies)
Kelly Reynolds (Boobies & Noobies Podcast) joins me to discuss Wallbanger by Alice Clayton, a rom-com that took Romancelandia by storm in 2014. This book features a missing Orgasm, neighbors to lovers, and a modern rake archetype. We also dive into generational crushes, why some books seem to age really fast, and what makes a book worth reading.
Book: Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Guest: Kelly Reynolds from Boobies & Noobies Podcast
Trope Town Recommendations: Neighbors to Lovers
- Cade by Liliana Hart
- Heat of the Night by Elle Kennedy
- Serving Pleasure by Alisha Rai
- A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole
- Broken Knight by L.J. Shen
- Everything's Trash But It's OK by Phoebe Robinson
- Prince of Sin by Cass Ford Episode of Boobies & Noobies <-- a good starter episode!
- Where Should We Begin (Podcast) - "A Small Town Affair" is the episode I reference
@GayDreaming1, Jess, Charlotte, HEA Apologist
You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or check in on social media to participate in future listener request episodes!
Sign up for my email list, where you'll get bonus content, insider info, and all the updates.
Shelf Love is part of the Frolic Podcast Network. You can find more outstanding podcasts to subscribe to at Frolic.media/podcasts!